Tyna and Riletta are elegant designs for bracelets with Diamond Duo and Crescent beads. Instructions are easy to follow and adapt to your creative genius. Both bracelets can be made in many color variations and combinations. Have fun and let your imagination lose.
Riletta Bead Pattern - The Modern Medieval
Riletta Bracelet Pattern features Crescent beads and glass pearl or round beads.
The two color versions of this design are the most popular. The shape of Crescent beads resembles the braided fabric.
This gives you an opportunity to customize Riletta bracelet to match your outfits.
Riletta is a relatively quick project. Why not make more than one? You can make a set of these bracelets for yourself, friends and family.
Tyna Bracelet Bead Pattern - The Geometric Harmony
Tyna Beaded Bracelet Pattern And Tutorial is a delightful design for a bracelet with Diamond Duo beads and glass pearl or round beads. It can be done in one weekend and fun to do in a beading group get-together.
Tyna bracelet can be made with one, two, or even three colors of Diamon Duo beads.
You will enjoy wearing it because the inner side of the bracelet feels smooth and pleasant to touch.
Several Tyna bracelets together may create a bohemian style impression.
Tyna is a well-written tutorial with plenty of visuals to guide the beader.
Good instructions and pictures! Love the bracelet!
Riletta! Love the pattern, easy to understand, seller very helpful, will definitely use again.
“Color does not add a pleasant quality to design – it reinforces it.” — Pierre Bonnard
- Two contrasting colors of the Crescent or Diamond Duo beads is a good choice to start with.
- Try using two different bead surface finishes of the same color for the Crescent beads in Riletta. See the “hematite” version of this bracelet below.
- Use two tones of the same color for the featured beads in both designs. For instance, dark blue and light blue.
- Pick darker colors 11/o seed beads to “frame” the design.
- In Riletta design, for the 8/o seed beads choose same or similar color to the color of the featured beads.
- Tyna looks good with one color of Diamond Duo beads.
Riletta And Tyna Bead Pattern Gallery
All accessories presented here were completed using Riletta And Tyna Patterns And Tutorials
Buy Riletta Bracelet Pattern Now Buy Tyna Bracelet Pattern Now Get Both Patterns and Save!
Riletta Bracelet Beading Kits
Make yourself comfortable and enjoy the beading process!
Have a beading kit allows you to relax and focus on beading. No need to surf internet for hours searching for necessary beads. No need to drive around local bead shops and buy more than you needed for the project.
Take this kit with you anywhere you go!
There are four color combinations available. Visit my Etsy shop to choose the one you like.