Following beads are required to complete Boann Necklace Beading Pattern and Tutorial:
- 11/0 seed beads in two colors
- 15/0 seed beads in two colors
- 3.4 mm drop beads
- 4 mm fire-polished beads
- 6 mm bicones
- 5 X 7mm drop beads
This pattern includes:
- High-quality color graphical illustrations in the form of diagrams! I’ve included a sample page from one of my tutorials for you to see the quality of graphics and instructions.
- Photographs of finished jewelry pieces! Alternative color-ways presented in photographs!
- Step-by-step instructions are written with beginner skills in mind!
- Icon image of each bead in the material list corresponds with bead images in diagrams.
- Bead Legend on every page of the pattern!
- Tips on the side to help you with the process.
I constantly improve my patterns with better design, excellent illustrations and easy to follow instructions! My gold is to make your creation process enjoyable!
Boann- The Eclipse
One of the colorways of this necklace has a special name – The Eclipse. In August 2017 America saw a mesmerizing astronomical event – the total solar eclipse. The image of the sun shadowed by the moon was unforgettable. Since I released Boann Necklace Pattern days after the event, I decided to preserve the memories of it in one of the Boann’s versions