Kangra Crescent Spiral Necklace Pattern Tutorial
Following beads are required to complete Kangra Necklace Beading Pattern Tutorial: 11/0 seed beads, 8/0 seed beads, 3 mm fire-polished beads, SuperDuo beads, and, of course, the Crescent beads.
Level of Difficulty
Step-by-step instructions are written with beginner skills in mind! However, I recommend this tutorial only to those who have some experience of bead weaving for the following reasons:
– this project requires patience
– the beaded structure doesn’t look like a finished necklace until the end of the project
– it is assumed you know how to join threads, make knots and hide the remains of the thread
– this spiral structure is 3-dimensional
– it is assumed you have some skills of weaving through the moderately tight beaded structure
This pattern includes:
- High-quality color diagrams and photo illustrations! I’ve included a sample page from one of my tutorials for you to see the quality of graphics and instructions.
- Photographs of finished jewelry pieces! Alternative color-ways presented in photographs!
- Icon image of each bead in the material list corresponds with bead images in diagrams.
- Bead Legend on every page of the tutorial for your convenience.
- Beading tips on a side!
- Sizes and options to make a bracelet!