Riletta Bracelet Pattern Tutorial
Riletta is an elegant design for a bracelet with Crescent beads. Riletta Bead Pattern Tutorial is easy to follow. Riletta can be recreated in many color variations. It is simply fun to explore as many of them as you like. Combine two colors of Crescent beads, or use just one!
Get ideas from photo illustrations!
Contains 5 pages plus the Cover page.
All rights reserved. This tutorial is for personal use only. It may be printed to make a single copy by the permission of the author. It is permissible for the purchaser to make jewelry using Riletta Bead Pattern Tutorial contained herein and sell it at craft shows, bazaars and fairs. Under no circumstances may the Riletta Bead Pattern Tutorial be resold, reposted or republished. The tutorial may not be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission of the author.
Following beads are required to complete Riletta Bead Pattern Tutorial: Czech 2-hole Crescent beads, 4 mm or 5 mm glass pearls, 11o, and 8o seed beads.
Riletta Bracelet Pattern Tutorial includes:
- Step by step instructions.
- Each step is illustrated!
- High-quality color graphical illustrations in a form of diagrams! I’ve included a sample page from one of my tutorials for you to see the quality of graphics and instructions.
- Calculations for beads and bracelet sizes.
- Photographs of finished jewelry pieces! Alternative color-ways presented in photographs!
- Step by step instructions are written with beginner skills in mind!
- Tips on a side – to help you understand the process better!
- Icon image of each bead in the material list corresponds to bead images in diagrams.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Scroll to top
was successfully added to your cart.
Shipping via USPS Priority Mail (Flat Rate) or regular USPS service (Local Delivery). Dismiss